- Front door perforation helps to remove hot air fr om the cabinet and let air flow circulation provide cooling effect to the equipment.
- Latch Lock on front door gives impression of being a HQ furniture but not a technical box, at the same time, facilitate access to the equipment
Brush-type cable entry:
- Protects the high prices equipment against dust and other fine electrically conductive fractions against electrical damage to various critical parts.
Locking and removable side and back panels:
- SYSRACKS SRW900 cabinets are designed to maximize security of the equipment.
All locking and removable panels and doors limit access to unauthorized persons while allowing for authorized personnel to easy installation,
maintained or upgrade of the equipment. (set of 2 keys included).
Adjustable mounting rails with U-marking and square holes:
- Help to adapt the internal space to any accessories and devices regardless to brand, fitting the cabinet.
U-marking makes installation easier and faster but, also, correctly determines the mounting area for the equipment
- 4 castors in a base model allows transforming the wall mounting cabinet to a free standing model.
(!!! Do not exceed the recommended loading capacity!!!)
Mounting hardware (M6 x 20pcs, tools):
- There is no need to get mounting hardware. A set of 20 pcs of nuts, clips/screws is already included in each cabinet.
35” external depth:
- The 35” depth is ideal parameter for installing most of switched, routers, DVR, audio-video, telecom equipment, patch panels,
security systems, and leaving secure clearance for cable supply and air flow circulation.
It also provides the opportunity for extension of you future projects and installing other kind of equipment.
A base model 12U 35"(900mm) depth is equipped with:
- cooling fan in the top
- 8-way PDU
- fix shelf
- 4 castors
- Glass front door in perforated metal frame
- Lockable and removable door, side and rear panels
- Brush strip panel for cable input (top and bottom)
- U-marking on mounting rails
- Set of bolts and nuts -20 un.
Dimensions: 12U 24"X35"X25"
Internal depth: 35" - from door to back panel
Load capacity:up to 133 pounds
Color: Black RAL9005
• Height of the enclosure: 12U
• Width: 24"(600mm);
• Depth: 35"(900mm)
• Prefabricated profile sections.
• Top and bottom have 2 dust-tight brush panels with cable managers.
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation front and rear doors
• Active – by setting in the top fan module (all models)
• IP41: glass/perforated door
• IP20: solid metal door
• Static load not exceeding 133 lb.
• Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness 1.5mm; 19” profiles 1.5mm; other components parts 1.0-1.2mm.
• Powder paint with degreasing and anticorrosive phosphate
• Black: RAL9005
Kit contents: (1 fans, 2 Brash cable entry, 1 PDU,1 fix shelf, 4 castors, 1 Latch locks, set of screws and nuts(20 pcs)
+1 (438) 978-6417