• Cabinet perforation allows airflow to keep equipment cool
• Locked panels and the front door provide security for the equipment
• Removable panels allow for the installation and maintaining equipment
• U-mark rails adjust the installation of equipment with different depths
• Entries for cables are installed both on top and bottom
The 6U Wall Mount Cabinet organizes and secures telecom and networking equipment
in homes, offices, and other workspaces with a limited floor area.
The sturdy base is constructed from a heavy-duty rolled steel profile with
an anticorrosive coating and supports 220 LB maximum load capacity.
Side panels and front door equipped with locks secure equipment from damage and theft.
The cabinet comes non-assembled in one package.
• Height of the enclosure: 6U (370 mm)
• Width: 23"(570mm);
• Depth: 24"(600mm)
• Prefabricated profile sections.
• Top and bottom have 2 cable entries.
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation
• IP41: glass/perforated door
• IP20: solid metal door
• Static load not exceeding 220 lb.
• Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness 1.5mm; 19” profiles 1.5mm; other components parts 1.0-1.2mm.
• Powder paint with degreasing and anticorrosive phosphate
• Black: RAL9005
+1 (438) 978-6417