Telecommunication server rack SYSRACKS SRF-series is the best solution to place telecommunications equipment and organize communication centers.
The set is supplied in a flat and compact package which is a profitable option when transporting ore storing. Installation is easy and simple.
The active ventilation and Air temperature control system is included in the base model. All cable entries are equipped with brush strip panels and cable managers.
The telecommunication server rack is supplied with heavy duty rolling casters equipped with a “brake” option to facilitate mobility.
To remove hot airflow from the working space, there is a 4 active-fan panel factory installed on top of the rack with a capacity of 440 m3/h.
Thanks to a flat compact packaging, a server rack SRF-Series can save up to 50%-70% on transport and storage.
Assembling construction allows delivering and mounting a rack in tight rooms with narrow doorways access without cargo elevators.
Now, just one technician could deliver a server rack without special transport and tools.
AIR CONTROL SYSTEM guarantees:
• maximum performance of IT equipment in secure temperature regime
• reduced electricity costs;
• increased lifetime of active ventilation;
• reduction in noise .
3 types of doors:
• Glass in metal frame with perforation;
• Perforated metal;
• Solid metal Framework:
• Prefabricated profile sections
• Top and bottom have dust-tight brush panels with cable managers
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation of front and rear doors
• Active – by setting in the top fan module (all models)
• IP41: glass/perforated sash
• IP20: perforated door
• Static load not exceeding 1800 lb.
•Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness: 2 mm, 19” profiles 2mm, other components parts; 1.5mm
• Powder paint with degreasing and anticorrosive phosphate
• Grey: RAL7035
• Base model includes:
set of doors,AIR CONTROL SYSTEM, active ventilation,
side panels, 2 pairs (front & rear) 19” profiles, brush strip plate,
rolling casters and 4 legs, a set of nuts, bolts, washers and screwdriver.
+1 (438) 978-6417