- Front door perforation helps to remove hot air fr om the cabinet and let air flow circulation provide cooling effect to the equipment.
- Latch Lock on front door gives impression of being a HQ furniture but not a technical box, at the same time, facilitate access to the equipment
Brush-type cable entry:
- Protects the high prices equipment against dust and other fine electrically conductive fractions against electrical damage to various critical parts.
Locking and removable side and back panels:
- SRW600 cabinets are designed to maximize security of the equipment.
All locking and removable panels and doors limit access to unauthorized persons while allowing for authorized personnel to easy installation,
maintained or upgrade of the equipment. (set of 2 keys included).
Adjustable mounting rails with U-marking and square holes:
- Help to adapt the internal space to any accessories and devices regardless to brand, fitting the cabinet.
U-marking makes installation easier and faster but, also, correctly determines the mounting area for the equipment
Casters and Standing feet:
- 4 Casters and 4 adjustable feet in a base model allow transforming the wall mounting cabinet to a free standing model.
Mounting hardware (M6 x 20pcs, tools):
- There is no need to get mounting hardware. A set of 20 pcs of nuts, clips/screws is already included in each cabinet.
24” external depth:
- The 24” depth is the most popular parameter for installing switches, routers, DVR, audio-video, telecom equipment, patch panels,
security systems, and leaving secure clearance for cable supply and air flow circulation.
A base model 18U 24"(600mm) depth is equipped with:
- cooling fan in the top
- 2 fix shelves
- 4 Casters and adjustable feet
- Glass front door in perforated metal frame
- Lockable and removable door, side and rear panels
- Brush strip panel for cable input (top and bottom)
- U-marking on mounting rails
- Set of bolts and nuts -20 un.
Dimensions: 18U 24"X24"X35"
Internal depth: 21" (Between U-Mark Rails)
Load capacity:up to 250 pounds
Color: Gray RAL 7035
• Height of the enclosure: 18U (901mm)
• Width: 24"(600mm);
• Depth: 24"(600mm)
• Prefabricated profile sections.
• Top and bottom have 2 dust-tight brush panels with cable managers.
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation front and rear doors
• Active – by setting in the top fan module (all models)
• IP41: glass/perforated door
• IP20: solid metal door
• Static load not exceeding 133 lb.
• Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness 1.5mm; 19” profiles 1.5mm; other components parts 1.0-1.2mm.
• Powder paint with degreasing and anticorrosive phosphate
• Gray: RAL 7035
Kit contents: (1 PDU, 1 fans, 2 Brash cable entry, 2 fix shelves, 4 legs, 1 Latch locks, set of screws and nuts(20 pcs)