- Front door perforation helps air flow circulation provide cooling effect to the equipment.
- Brush-type cable entry: Protects equipment from dust
- All locking and removable panels and doors limit access for unauthorized people (set of 2 keys included).
- Adjustable mounting rails with U-marking and square holes help to fit any accessories and devices
- Mounting hardware (M6 x 20pcs, tools). A set of 20 pcs of nuts, clips/screws is already included in each cabinet.
- 24 inch depth is the most popular parameter for installing switches, routers, DVR, audio-video, telecom equipment
Base model 18U 24"(600mm) depth is equipped with:
- cooling fan on the top
- 2 fix shelves
- 4 Casters and 4 adjustable feet
- Glass front door in perforated metal frame
- Lockable and removable door, side and rear panels
- Brush strip panel for cable input (top and bottom)
- U-marking on mounting rails
- Set of bolts and nuts -20 un.
Dimensions: 18U 24"x24"x35" (WxDxH)
Internal depth: 21 inch (Between U-Mark Rails)
Load capacity:up to 250 pounds
Color: Black RAL9005
• Height of the enclosure: 18U (901 mm)
• Width: 24"(600mm);
• Depth: 24"(600mm)
• Prefabricated profile sections.
• Top and bottom have 2 dust-tight brush panels with cable managers.
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation front and rear doors
• Active – by setting in the top fan module (all models)
• IP41: glass/perforated door
• IP20: solid metal door
• Static load not exceeding 133 lb.
• Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness 1.5mm; 19” profiles 1.5mm; other components parts 1.0-1.2mm.
• Powder paint with degreasing and anticorrosive phosphate
• Black: RAL9005
Kit contents: (1 fans, 2 Brash cable entries, 1 PDU,2 fix shelves, 4 castors, 1 Latch locks, set of screws and nuts(20 pcs)