(Temperature Control System with 4 fans, 3 Brush cable entry, 1 PDU, 1 fix shelf, 4 rollers and legs, 2 Latch locks, set of screws and nuts(50 pcs).
SRF1000 is an optimal solution (price/quality ratio) in installing cross, telecommunication and server equipment.
Modern elegant design blends in any environment home/office style.
The solidity of the rack is based on 2 heavy-duty welded frames, with loading capacity up to 1600 lbs.
The top and bottom are equipped with brush type cable entry, protecting the equipment against dust and other objects.
The passive ventilation is provided by the front door and side perforation.
Active ventilation is represented by Temperature control system, a thermostat controlling the temperature in working environment
and engaging the cooling panel at the pre-set temperature regime.
The feature is included in base model.
4 mounting rails can be adjusted on the depth of the equipment and the U-marking facilities housing equipment.
2 removable side panels, and fixing with the lathes, guarantee the secure access to your equipment.
AIR CONTROL SYSTEM guarantees:
• maximum performance of IT equipment in secure temperature regime
• reduced electricity costs;
• increased lifetime of active ventilation;
• reduction in noise .
Types of doors:
• Front Glass in metal frame with perforation
• Rear Solid metal Framework
• Top and bottom have dust-tight brush panels
• Passive – convection heat flow due to perforation of front and rear doors
• Active – Temperature Control System with 4 fans (all models)
• IP41: glass/perforated sash
• Static load not exceeding 1600 lb.
•Rolled steel profile
• Frame thickness:1.2 mm; 19” profiles 2mm; side panels:1.0 mm; other components parts:1.2 mm
• Powder paint with degreasing and anticorrosive phosphate
• Black: RAL9005
Supplied non assembled in 5 packages.
Carrying construction – welded front and rear frames.
Base model includes:
o Temperature Control System with 4 fans
o 3 Brash cable entry
o 1 fix shelf
o 4 rollers and legs
o 2 Latch locks
o Set of screws and nuts (50 pcs).
+1 (438) 978-6417